Wednesday, June 18, 2008




Sarah did her wonderful list of her favorite things. If I was to do one of those lists, it would take me awhile to come up with some of my favorite things. If I had to narrow it down to just a few things, it would include my family, Diet. Mountain Dew, chocolate cake (especially with decorator frosting) and roses. There would be more things, but I am having a hard time thinking that hard tonight. I have included some pictures of my roses that are blooming right now in my front yard. I LOVE this time of year!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the color of your roses! That is a great favorites list ~ now you have to try the 'me in photos' ~ that is really tough! Can't wait to see Katie this weekend! Love you guys!

Janel said...

Love the rose pictures! We are having fun watching our yard come to life this spring. Since we moved in last fall we didn't really know what it would look like but we have been pleasantly surprised! We had a Black Hills Spruce planted in the front corner...it looked WAY bigger at the greenhouse but still looks great! Maybe I'll add a photo some day...I can't seem to keep up with the Stewarts and ALL their updates :( But I love reading them! Love ya!

The Herrig Family said...

I Like. I love the roses!