Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Are we done yet???

OK, OK, OK!!! I think we have had enough of old man winter!!!! We are now at 10 days of missed school. Now our yard and everyone's around us look like a war zone with the downed trees. We are currently on our 6th day without power. And...to add insult to injury, the blizzard yesterday kept the electric crews from working, so doubt we will have it today either. We are going to school today, but it is a 2 hour late start. Hope winter is treating all of you better!
Before
After
Chuck and Linda's apple tree still had apples on it. I thought it was pretty with all the ice.
Chuck and Linda's lamp post
Our camp shower being put to good use.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man, that is too bad about your trees. I hate to see trees destroyed like that.

I do like that pic you took of Linda's apple tree ~ very cool!

Hopefully you guys actually GET a summer break this year and aren't in school until next year!!

Janine said...

Those pictures are unbelievable! The cleanup effort is something now but wait until spring when you can really see the damage to the trees. I am so sorry you guys have had to deal with this.