Thursday, January 7, 2010

Picture Perfect moment.......LOST!

For the last two nights, Sassie has been sleeping with Todd and me, usually curled up between us. This morning, shortly after the alarm went off, she decided that she needed to crawl up on Todd's chest and snuggle up to him. In the past, if any other cat did that, they would get pushed off, usually harder and farther than the side of the bed. However, this morning, Sassie was "allowed" to stay on his chest and he was even petting her! I asked him if I could please take a picture and I was told "NO!" I don't think he wanted anyone to know that he is softening in his "old age." She couldn't resist curling up to me again after he got up.
I got up and came out to the loveseat to drink coffee and use the computer. She came and crawled up on my lap. She is soooooo sweet!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He totally loves cats deep down inside!

Janine said...

She is a beauty and what a snuggler. Todd knows he can't resist her and sooner or later you will capture that picture purrrrfect moment!